Clipfine provides traffic management plans and equipment to segregate pedestrians, vehicles and moving machinery to mitigate danger and risk.
- Provide separate pedestrian and vehicle gateways
- Install barriers between roadways and walkways
- Provide firm, level, well-drained pedestrian walkways that take direct routes where possible
- Provide clearly signed and illuminated crossing points for clear visibility
- Ensure clear visibility where site and public roadways/walkways meet
- Enforce driver rules to ensure all delivery vehicles have driver aids such as mirrors, CCTV cameras or reversing alarms
- Provide traffic marshals and security guards to clearly identify crossing points and proactively manage vehicles and pedestrians
- Provide banksmen and signallers to direct vehicle movement safely
To further reduce risk, we encourage one-way systems or turning circles so vehicles can turn without reversing. We also promote public transport commuting for our operatives, rather than driving to work.